Wanted - Series IIa Blank Chassis Plate

Does anybody know where I can get a blank chassis plate for my IIA rebuild? Although it's got the chassis number on the dumb iron, I need the plate for inside the cab.

Sure somebody must be re-manufacturing them?

Reply to
Alex

they pop up from time to time on Ebay but as usual the price goes stupid

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

I know that you can order new plates from the Series 3 club. Have you tried the Series 2 club to see if they do anything similar?

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs