Please be more specific on installation for Washer Reservoir for 1998 Discovery

I have tried to unhook the old one by unscrewing the two bolts behind the reservoir. After I unscrewed it, I couldn't lift up the reservoir. Something got stuck underneath the reservoir, may be another bolt or something. Please help. Thanks.

Reply to
Rambo

Just took one off a 1990 Rangie.. theres a bolt at the front too on the Rangie along with all the other pipes and wires that will offer resistance.

HTH

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D