It arrived ;)

OT, but by Christ on a motorbike ;)

Reply to
Nige

You ought to put some tinsel and lights on it matey..... lol Badger.

Reply to
Badger

It is camper than Christmas innit?

It's also faster than the speed of light, christ it wheelies for utter fun. Had it on the back near a Police Volvo today & as i went past (the other way on both wheels) i gave him a wave as if to say 'sorry' He left me alone with a grin ;)

Nearly 2 grands worth of exhausts alone & the whole thing cost me £5k, still a lot of money, but bloody hell. It cost the last bloke £11k last year ;)

Reply to
Nige

I never found anything like that, under my Christmas Tree :-((

bmc

Reply to
Brian Colwell

Hehehehehhehehe

Someone's gonna have some FUN.

Reply to
Rich B

Someone already has! Christ man, it's rabid.

Reply to
Nige

They say dogs are like their owners. Perhaps the same is true for bikes.

Reply to
Rich B

Got any Rizla tattoos nige?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

That is a mean, awful fast looking piece of kit.

All the best of luck and joy with it!

Reply to
aghasee

Nice one matey ... ;)