its lost

Has my post about the Freelander got lost or am I missing summat Paul

Reply to
Paul Coley

It's there you must be missing somthing

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

Reply to
Paul Coley

It's Usenet. Not all posts appear immediately on all servers. If it's in your 'sent' folder then it has been sent. After that you need to check your ISP to see if they're having any Usenet problems. BTInternet, when I used them, were terrible for long delays between posting and viewing my own posts. Wanadoo/Freeserve usually show up as soon as I've posted them but on one or two occasions it has taken up to an hour. It's the way of things.

Reply to
PDannyD