Jate rings..?

I'm looking at getting some jate rings for my 90. Prices I've seen on the net and in the mags vary from about £12 to £25 each; all the grainy photos look the same.

Has anyone had jate rings from a supplier and been pleased with them to the extend that they'd recommend the supplier?

Thanks,

M.

1994 300Tdi Defender 90, as of last Friday...
Reply to
McBad

I've just bought two pairs of JATE rings from DLS. I'm too polite to describe how I think of them. They are very poor. One even has what looks like clinker on the surface. Also they don't have raised lettering as on 'real' JATE rings.

I wouldn't trust my and other folks life, of my Defender with them.

So I'm also looking, again!

Reg.

Reply to
Reg

Reg wrote: > I've just bought two pairs of JATE rings from DLS. I'm too polite to

Have you still got them, or are they on a tip?! My new aquisition is missing the front tie points, so I'd have them to replace those, no even slightly serious recovery intended if you'd be prepared to post them for a note or so.

Cheers

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Bell