Mega-duty wheel and gas can carrier

I'm almost through fabbing up my mega-fugly custom wheel and can carrier. I had a single 1 1/4" shaft hinge on the bumper, but even with my old 31" tire and two full jerry cans, it was flexing. Now that I'm running 37x 12.50 Super Swamper SSRs, I need more beef.

So I tied some 1/2" plate and angle into my roll bar, through the top rear body, and into another heavy duty hinge pin. So far, I can put two full tanks and me jumping on the end of it. No flex, just the springs jouncing.

Amazing what you can do when you decide it's okay to throw a few holes in your rig's body! Pix up soon!

Cal Wheeler