Mr Evans

As in Mark Evans from a ????? is born/reborn

Caught him at the Landrover fest in Peterborough at the weekend, and what a NICE bloke, my 12 year old son is mad about the "is born" series, land rovers etc .. A chip off the old block really.

So he wandered up to Mark, tugged his sleeve, and asked for a photo with him and his Landy.

Mark very modestly said "You want to get the Landy really", and I said "no, come on, get in front of the Landy".

He stood there, with a big grin, and was very friendly and nice.. A TOP bloke.. His Landrover is also spotless, and I want it.

Can post the pic, but I know posting pix is a bit norty on boards, so rply if U want to see just how laid back the man was.

I also want his MGB, Cobra and Triumph

Reply to
4x4 Me

Can't be all good then. There's something evil about people with clean landrovers......

Alex

Reply to
Alex

It's not natural I tells ye!

-- Mark.

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

LOL, maybe I should have chucked loads of mud at it and started a benny hill type chase

Reply to
4x4 Me