Just fallen in love!

Just test drove the Discovery TD5 auto top of the range (forgot the name) with leather etc, It's sweet & they are offering some mega discounts.

I'll wait until he comes back with the figures!

But I want ONE!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Discounts are very good at the moment, as they are trying to get rid before the new model arrives. Production has now stopped.

Decided against one due to poor rear space and lethargic performance of the TD5.

Just think how much you'll want the new one....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Next to a Trooper 3.1, it's like a rocket!

The new one looks like a Rangie from the front & a Tranny from the rear!!!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

A cross dressing Discovery?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

On or around Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:04:32 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

yebbut, if you don't need the rear space, you can get the TD5 chipped.

pity we can't afford a 2.8 engine for our TDi, I reckon.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nah, he means a RADIO (for those old enough to remember Tony Blackburn the first time round).

Reply to
Richard Brookman