Just had the MOT done

Nice one matey!

I'll rent one for the day!

Are there special mountings for the rear seat belts? Nige

Reply to
Nige

That's a very nice offer matey, I can hire a MIG for about £35 for the weekend. I am free next weekend if you are mate?

You can show me how to use the thing!

E-mail me direct & I'll send you my mobile number etc & we can have a chat?

Of course I will pay you for your time!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Sure will matey, I'll get me camera out & take some now!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

The ones that usually go on a rangie are the ones on the rear wheel arches. piece of piss to do, nearly flat panel with easy access to both sides.

Reply to
SimonJ

Is there a repair panel etc available?

I just had a look & they are pretty shot!

Nige

Reply to
Nige