Paging Timo

Any good for what you want? (1)

(1) Aside from currently residing in the arse end of nowhere, that is ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Well, the arse end of nowhere puts me off after yesterday's journey to Brizzle and back.

That said, these are even heavier than the coupes and possibly still too soft. However if it actually has an LSD then it should have the full M030 option which IIRC might include uprated suspension. And it does have the Sports seats which are rather good - good enough so you don't need buckets on a track but they're rather heavy.

I would expect this to fetch quite a lot of money, actually. More than I'd want to spend on one...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Ouch, the in-laws were coming back from Plymouth yesterday and they said it turned into a complete nightmare

Reply to
Abo

Friday night was pretty bad - the M4 from the M25 to about J11 was mostly first/second gear territory on the bike. And from Reading it too me another two hours to get to the other side of Bristol.

Thought I had a clear run on the way back until I hit one set of roadworks after the next after the next after the ...

Reply to
Timo Geusch