Kenlowe Fans - again !!

e majority of advice I have recieved is to mount to it between radiator and engine

One (unusual) suggestion was to have it blow back through the radiator

Suggestions/comments ?!?!

Reply to
Julian Pollard

On my V8 90 and my V8 Series II they were both mounted in front of the radiator, never had any problems with either.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

You can mount it either way, just make sure it moves the air in the right direction. I have seen one mounted inside but set to blow so it was working against the natural airflow.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I fitted a electric fan and sensor from another vehicle. It made no difference to ecomomy what so ever on a V8. Only improvement was less noise from under the bonnet.

They are over rated in my opinion. OE fans are fine unless you have a specific need for additional fans.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

and there I think we have the perfect answer - *additional* being the key word.

Reply to
William Tasso

I got the 101 tuned today. It has a kenlowe on it now... (and SU's! ;) ) It makes it much nicer working on it as you dont have to worry about loosing your fingers all the time and there is less stuff in the way! A lot quieter too, and in 30-45mins of ticking over and revving it only kicked in a few times briefly.

P.S - Morph is currently getting a 3.9 transplant too now! ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Makes me feel all warm inside :-)

That will be the memories of the slow cook I guess :-)

Reply to
Lee_D