L/Rover price

Hi Group, I have seen a 110 diesel nonturbo with hard top and towing gear. It is obviously ex-MOD and has been very badly painted. It is C regd and going for £3500. Is that a reasonable price or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for your replies/insults! Alan

Reply to
Roberts

If it is unmodified and not low mileage I would have said £1500 - £2500 depending on condition.

Rob

- for the Boys
- for the Girls

Reply to
Rob Hunt

Well over the top. I reckon on £1600 - £2400 should get it really.

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige