Small Victory for off-road fans!

Been to this place a couple of times now and it is fantastic, it was faced with closure when the planners got their knickers in a twist but it seems that bit of lobbying from fans and customers plus a lot of hard work from the owner has saved the site!!

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Nice to know that sometimes the good guys can actually win. Maybe if we all became druggies and claimed that the 4x4 was the best way for us to get out drugs we would be well looked after!?

Reply to
cyberwraith

I work there! It was a close fight. The support received from customers and others in the off roading community was nothing short of unbelievable. Without that support, the fight would have been lost.

Reply to
Pete Foster

In message , Andrew Cooke writes

Not so much of a win, more of avoiding losing.

Reply to
hugh