Land rover meets the MTV generation

Well I could have been knocked over with a copy of LRO a music video with a landy in it ? and I thought it was all Rangies on MTV cribs

Derek

Reply to
Derek

If she goes off road and puts her thumbs through the wheel as in the video she'll be in for a shock

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Thats no way to treat a Landie!

He must have been a right *w** to deserve that.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

A music video with a 101 in it... :-)

Reply to
Mother

What format is that in Martyn? I'm missing several codecs since i re-installed, and .asx files are giving me trouble.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Dunno - not sure how to find out either. It's a vid you've seen before - the "You're a Superstar" by that canadian 'Love inc' lot.

Kept meaning to try and get the proper vid to show at shows, but never got one of them tuit jobbies.

Reply to
Mother

Christ Martyn thats worrying giant blue women and then giant rabbits could give a fella nightmares Derek

Reply to
Derek

that URL doesnt work for me. gives

Reply to
Tom Woods

"Tom Woods" wrote >

I suspect you need Real Player to see this Video which I haven't got and don't want if at all possible.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

its not getting that far. the error page i get is a tinyurl one.

Reply to
Tom Woods

|| On Tue, 9 May 2006 15:23:25 +0100, "Bob Hobden" || wrote: || ||| ||| "Tom Woods" wrote >

||||| On Sun, 07 May 2006 21:58:48 GMT, "Derek" ||||| wrote: ||||| |||||| a music video with a landy in it ? ||||| |||||

Same here. Tinyurl doesn't know where you want to go.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Have you seen the one on the sleeve of Tricky's Maxinquaye?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Has that got a 101 on it!. I've got it somewhere and have never noticed! I shall be digging out the CD next time i'm round in my parents loft! (only got the MP3's here)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Whats the original URL Matryn?

Reply to