land rover parts catalogue

Hi does anybody have the land rover parts catalogue on cd they can copy and sell me, I used to have it for my classic, and now I have a p38, I would like a copy of it again. I have tried e-bay but all I can seem to find is the manual which I still have.

TIA, Barno.

Reply to
Barno

The workshop manual I bought on ebay for my classic had the parts catalogue on there too. might be worth asking the seller a question to see if the parts catalogue is on the CD.

Reply to
Pacman

Paul, Thanks for that I will ask some questions on E-bay to see if it comes with the parts catalogue.

Reply to
Barno