Land Rover Series III Transfer case type?

Anyone know what type of transfer case this is?

jj

Series I?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Dana or Warner?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Is that a logo on the cover at the rear of the top shaft? Can you read it?

Reply to
Dougal

On or around 5 Apr 2007 06:49:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@burfordadvertising.com enlightened us thusly:

no pictures, here, in any browser. possible that the adblocker got 'em, but if so, I'd expect a little "ad" logo instead.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Its you Austin. workin here

direct links are:

and then change the number from 0.jpg up to 4.jpg

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:00:08 +0100, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

that gets a 1x1 pixel gif image, according to seamonkey. white screen in Opera.

mind, the top level site makes a blank dark red screen.

source looks like flash. prime example of something which is possible to do and shoudln't be done, IMHO.

same effect in all 3 browsers. aha. firewall adblock is trapping a swf object. not the best way of advertising on a company site, again IMHO. By all means have a flash animation, but have a basic HTML page to kick off. Most such sites seem to go for "view in plain html" clicky to turn off the animations.

if I make a "trusted site" entry in the firewall, the main site works.

as does the page with the pictures. not all diahatsu boxes have a transmission brake. I know someone who has a 2.8 daihatsu engine and box in a 90 (twas bought withotu engine and box) and he had to make other arrnangements for the handbrake.

Reply to
Austin Shackles