Disco 2 rear SLS not level.

Just had a service on my D2 and as a part of that, a height sensor was replaced on the rear air suspension.

I have just noticed that the car now sits about an inch and a half lower on the drivers side than the paseenger side. The suspension does not drop overnight and it does not get level when the engine is running. I have pumped it up using the off road setting and there is still a difference in both sides.

Any Ideas anyone?

If the testbook calibration not been done as per LR manual would that cause this issue?

Cheers

Justin

Reply to
Justin Bell

Yes, definitely. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

It's certainly worth asking who ever replaced the sensor if they have testbook (or suitable equivalent) and if they calibrated the system afterwards. Note the order of questions, if they don't have testbook and say they did calibrate the system...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes. Calibration involves lots of buggering about with little blocks and Testbook. If you've had the job done at a place without the facilities, it's likely not been done.

Reply to
Rich B

Reply to
Justin Bell