landrover freelander radio & owners manual

I've just bought a 2001 freelander. I would like to remove the origional radio and replace it with a cd player. I've no tool to remove it. Is there anything that I can use to improvise in its removal. Also, I have no owners handbook.

Can anyone help......Thanks in advance.......Eric

Reply to
Eric Hall

Hi Eric,

Just nip into your local main dealer, talk nicely to them and they might pull the radio out

Reply to
RADIOTWO

rang my local dealer who told me to come in and they would lift out the radio. When I got there, they told me it was just an allan key fitting. Removed it myself in 2 minutes only to find the new cd would not fit (despite assurances from the retailer to the contrary).......pah

Thanks anyway RADIOTWO

Reply to
Eric Hall