Wanted: RRC original radio cassette

When I bought my RRC (1993 200 TDi) it had a JVC KD-G311 Radio/CD player fitted. Nothing wrong with it, and it works a treat, but I'd prefer the original radio. I never use the CD player since I have one of those iPod transmitter things (£6 off Ebay and perfectly acceptable!)

Can anyone suggest the best place to get a Clarion PU-9694A? (At least that's the handbook I got with the RR, so I assume this is what was originally supplied.) If anyone wants to upgrade to a perfectly decent JVC radio/CD and fancies a swap, do let me know.

Thanks.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I'll have to check in the shed I pulled the original Clarion out of my late lamented 90 vogue if you are hereabouts (WA14) you can have it FOC I don't know if it works very well or not come to that I'm not sure where the card with the code is probably tucked in a manual somewhere. Derek

Reply to
Derek

That's very generous of you Derek, but WA14 is bit of a trek for me -- I'm in Norfolk. Thanks very much anyway.

Reply to
Andrew