Landy Insurance

Insurance has run out. Was going to sell but thinking now of re-insuring. Anyone got any recommendations/cheap insurers for Landrovers?

Got a Defender 1989 118,000 mls on clock. Do about 3000 mls per year. Do need to use it for work (my employer) occasionally.

Insurance just ended was the Policy Shop and was £170.

Reply to
Trevor

Try the NFU, 10% off for Landies...

Reply to
William Black

if it's totally standard and you don 't have one of those odd jobs that insurers hate try Liverpool Victoria just watch out for exclusions.

Derek Power is knowledge - I know I need a V8

Reply to
Derek

FWIW:

MoreThan seem to like my 1990 RRC better than Sureterm - they happily insure it without any sort of security Fully Comp + commuting and 10,000 miles for a shade under £200 IIRC whereas Sureterm wanted the same premium for the same cover with a Thatcham whotsit fitted.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Richard wrote, On 14/05/2007 21:49:

Try plugging your details into confused.com. That has always found some very cheap quotes in the past. I always ring up and get a human to organise the policy though, they often manage to find a bit of extra discount as well.

Reply to
DavidM

Got insured for 117 with Frizzell/Liverpool and Victoria

Reply to
Trevor