later style headlights on sieries 11 discovery

Hello group I have a year 2000 discovery 2 and was thinking of fitting the later style head lights. what concerns me is when I come to sell it, what would they do to the resale value, obviously it would depend upon quality of workmanship but could a garage actually devalue the vehicle saying it has been modified.

Reply to
Al Clarke

Hi Al,

I think it's peoples perception of what you've done that will de-value the car - they'll be unsure about it - the other thing is you've given them an opportunity to haggle!

Having said that, my Disco is highly modded - but I'm in it for the "long haul" and have never expected a return on mine.

Cheers

Mark HH

Reply to
mark hh