Magnetic spanner bar thingymie...

As in something you screw to the wall and, erm, stick your spanners to.

I can't immediately see them in the Machine Mart Catalogue.

Anyone know what I mean - or where I could get a couple?

The closest I've seen is a very expensive kitchen knife holder type magnetic thing.

Reply to
Mother

A nice alternative is the kids' magnetic toys (the small fluo coloured plastic tubes with strong magnets at each point and metallic balls that connect, something like a magnetic MECANO toy)

They are VERY strong and can surely hold a spanner each.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

in article snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Pantelis Giamarellos at snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr wrote on 31/10/04 4:11 pm:

How much is "expensive"? Axminster Powertools have some for under £12 see link

Nikki Cluley

20 odd quid for a chef special :-(

That's the jobbie - ordered, ta muchly :-)

Reply to
Mother