Loadspace Mat

Folks,

WHere can i get a loadspace mat to protect my new baby?!?

cheers,

/mark

Reply to
Nildram

Here! But we'll need a tad more info..... ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Sorry... Defender 110, 03 plate, CSW

Cheers,

/mark

Reply to
Mark

Mark uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Suerly a child seat would be more humane?

Or is it the projectile vomit your trying to make assurances for?

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

"Nildram" wrote in news:0rWdnZ-- snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Your local quarry?

Try off cuts of conveyor belting! It's (usually) free, too. (That's how I know).

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

You been up to Logie Easter quarry Derry ;-) I took a wander round the other day and found the place as stripped as a very naked thing. All buildings dissapeared from the face of the earth, all the old machinery gone, nothing at all left. And still the local youths aren't allowed to ride their motor bikes there...

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

" snipped-for-privacy@macleod-group.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

It wasn't me. Honest!

I have another source....

OK. OK. I shall reveal all. If you go to a working quarry and enquire they will usually have off-cuts because the conveyors wear out and break. They might even have a short length of new that is long enough for a LR.

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

Excellent!!

Many thanks... off to find a quarry... in Buuckinghamshire... I love a challenge!

/mark

Reply to
Mark

331670 109/110 Load Mat £29.37 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Baby what mate?

Reply to
Nige

Alan

Reply to
Roberts

Hmmm... now i need to find a quarry and an old airport belt.

I might just ban the dogs from the back!

Cheers Alan!

/mark

Reply to
Mark

Just buy some ribbed rubber matting. Sold by the metre, in a couple of different widths at rubber products type stores.

Rob

Reply to
Rob