local landy dealer cheaper than ebay powersellers

vertical heater matrix/element cost 32 quid @ Hunters. Meanwhile powersellers have same item dearer PLUS postage = over 40 quid ?? I checked hunters its inc VAT.

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

Caveat Emptor - let the buyer beware. Depends of course who your local factor is I've just ordered an exhaust for the Disco £55 delivered next day (MM), our local wanted £72 + vat, ebay at around £59 thats the beauty of the interweb . Some stuff on there is rediculously priced like computer hardware plus there are a lot of folk trawling Pound shops and selling online with extra postage??

you I missed a trick I saw my tool dealer sunday and bought a couple of big heavy duty combi spanners 25 and 32 mm he had on clearance for 2 quid each, I saw the identical kit even down to barcodes in a factors for £28 each today . Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yeah shop around every time if it's over a tenner. Even regular sources locally to me sometimes trip themselves up with the odd bizar prices I have LRC, Beamends and Paddocks realtively closeby... all vary but more often Richard comes up trumps.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D