Looking for 2ndhand V8 3.9 Efi engine in VGC

People Hi,

I am looking for a 3.9 Efi engine (complete with ancilliaries, wiring loom, all Efi kit, airfilter, hoses etc, preferably even the radiator) but it has to be in very good condition. Payment in cash and I will arrange the shipment to Greece as long as you can put it on a palette and remove the oil.

Please let me know by return e-mail to pantgATotenet.gr (replace AT with the known symbol)

Thanks in advance Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Just a suggestion - would it be worth spending a few hundred quid on an old Rangie and just driving it across?

David

Reply to
David French

David Hi,

Driving it to Greece is a bit far and expensive if you add the cost of flight to the UK, fuel to drive to Greece and the ferry crossing from Italy (unless you prefer to drive through the former Yugoslavian republics)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos