Looking for RaRo P38A breakers.

People Hi,

I need a secondhand part for a RaRo P38A (4.6 model, 1996 model year)

Equicar does not have any so please feel free to suggest any other breaker who may be dismantling such a model. I am specificaly looking for this part, if anyone can assist.

STC2778 BOOSTER (this is related to the ABS system)

Thanks in advance Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Paul Coley

Paul thanks,