lpg range rover fire

Just read in yesterdays paper about an lpg Range Rover that exploded. Anyone else see it?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Which? The explosion or the news story?

Which paper? Where in the country? I'd expect to find it on a news site somewhere, maybe local only.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thanks, Paul

--

1992 Range Rover Vogue SE
Reply to

On or around 21 Nov 2005 03:36:41 -0800, "Pacman" enlightened us thusly:

well hunted. I've sent 'em a comment about it - wonder if they'll put it up?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Me too, along the lines of correctly vented and ducted pipework to prevent a build-up of gas in the passenger compartment, and my best wishes for the young lad. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Both comments are there now. Certainly looks like a serious fault of some sort.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:08:35 +0000 (UTC), "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

much the same. Oh, and a sneaky dig at the LPGA...:-) words to the effect of "much of the regulation is done by trade associations rather than an independent body"...

coo:

as far as I can tell, mine's unedited.

Reply to
Austin Shackles