Wheel size?

Ive just got some 235/85 tyres.. Will they fit on the origonal wheels that came on my S3 88 or will i have to buy wider wheels as well?

--

Jason Hall

On or around Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:49:28 GMT, "Jason Hall" enlightened us thusly:

probably, although technically you should put 'em on the wider "LWB" rims.

Where are you, I've a set of such sitting around here doing nothing. Or I think I have, don't think I gave 'em away.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

sounds good... im in Newark

Jason

Reply to
Jason Hall

On or around Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:00:46 GMT, "Jason Hall" enlightened us thusly:

hmmm, quite a way off. I'm mid-wales ish.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I just bought some white 8 spokes today so im sorted.. but thanx again for the offer 8)

Jason Hall

Reply to
Jason Hall