PARABOLICS

I have a set of parabolic springs for my S3 88. I also have some es3000 extended length gas shocks to match them.( Im about to fit them)

My question is this.. As the parabolics substantialy increase the amount of downward suspension travel ( i guess they cant alter upwards as your rubber boots will still stop them at same point as before)then Do i need to alter the fabric strops that are on the suspension at the moment. as they will just keep the same limitations for travel as the origonal leaves. Or do i leave them unaltered?

Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Cut 'em off and bin 'em , they are completely unnecessary

Reply to
Smurf

Yoiu will probably find that the check straps will no longer fit once you have your new springs on. I dont think theres much point on having them on anyway, so take them off while youre at it!

Reply to
Tom Woods

My series 3 hasn't got the fabric strips left... personally i would adjust them or remove them.

Reply to
Adrian Jenkinson