Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Saw this and thought of this group

Enjoy

Rich

Reply to
Rich

crackin' - now we know the real reason for the introduction of LSZH insulation.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:47:32 +0100, Srtgray enlightened us thusly:

I like the replacement smoke.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yes I have had a SIIA which I think was used to produce all these jars of smoke as it would produce smoke from the wiring at will ........

Rich

Reply to
Rich

I have a SIIA which has the Lucas modification fitted. Instead of entering the cockpit, all of the smoke is collected into the little wire that connects to the temperature sender on the engine. This collected smoke is then ejected through the large round vent on the rear right corner of the vehicle just behind the wheel. This modification is extremely efficient and even continues to function after master smoke activator has been set to "off". The next time it is selected to "on" the accumulated smoke is ejected all at once. It's also colour-coded blue to differentiate it from the normal operating smoke.

Steve

Reply to
Steve