Malvern roll-call

OK, who'll be there at Malvern? And how will we recognise each other?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

hi i will be there with my knocking V8

look for the Mad Dakars:o)

jon "Richard Brookman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
jon

probably

o Short range radio (PMR 466 or whatever it is)? o CB - don't have one, but I'm sure I could borrow a set. o afl - logo/sticker/thingie? o sms broadcast? o wifi network? o red rose tie-wrapped to the grill and a copy of the FT under the wiper arm? o costume (tux for dinner on Friday)?

Anyone got a site map? I guess we could agree a location (if the site marshalls allow).

Reply to
William Tasso

I'll be there on the Sunday only as i have sentimental things to do on Saturday. How to regognise each other............red carnation in lapel should do it!!.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

I will be there with my ORRP t shirt on

Reply to
Matrix

"Richard Brookman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Well fingers crossed we will be on the 101 FCC&R Stand with Morph,

For them who don't know him I think he's to our knowledge the only Ambi with a spare up front

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm going on Sat, look for my grey Disco with reg D11 LRO, will be having a thrash round the off-road course!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

On or around Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:05:56 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

I'll be somewhere in Edward II. I doubt there are many other purple series IIIs going.

GLASS is listed on C14, 101 FC is listed as C19 which is the same place we were last year for them as were there last year. No telling where Simon will park the GLASS trailer though :-) Looks like the rangies have moved this year, further west, on C22, obviously they didn't like slumming it near the 101s and the series IIs.

I'll probably join the 101 lot where we were last year, if there's plenty of space as there was then. Tother side of the toilet block are the series IIs, and then mud club and the freeloaders opposite the chicken run challenge.

All this is on the north side of the showground.

I'd scan the site plan, but it's so bloody small that you need a magnifying glass to read it, and there's no list of who's where. I daresay if you buy a programme or wotever there's a list in it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:48:57 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

Oh, and BTW, do I need to bring the sod-off barbie?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

doll or grill?

Reply to
William Tasso

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:05:56 +0100, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

I'll be there, just find the GLASS stand (C14) and the red 101, that's where I'll be

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:08:11 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

the latter... there are some pictures of it somewhere in Martyn's unoffical stuff.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

H'mmm

It's sounding a tad empty on the 101 stand then.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:15:20 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

nemmind, I'll help fill it up with the SIII :-) I'm sure some of the other

101 types will be there. who's the chap with the bonatti grey ambi?
Reply to
Austin Shackles

I didn't manage to get my chin up off the floor long enough to ask ;-)

Those graphics were stunning.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Fortgot to ask, when are you hoping to arrive Austin?

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:14:38 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Friday afternoon, sometime. probably later rather than earlier.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

This the one we discussed a while back? with the very tasty interior? I should remember his name as I ended up emailing him and getting a few photos of his work! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

IIRC Martin, Lynn, Bump 1 & Bump 2

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Lizzy Taylor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Ah yeahs... I forgot about the bumps.. when were they due?

Are the Taylors tribe attending?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D