Marque Day vid - 2000

Just been sorting though some old VHS vids trying to find footage of Marque Day 2000 and stumbled upon an old episodes of "Man about the House" recorded off 'telly gawd knows how long ago...

Two words are now firmly stuck in my mind...

"Sally Thomsett"

Anyway, I've also come to the opinion (not that it really matters now, but you know how it is) that I must have lent the Marque Day vid to someone. Anyone wanna own up? I have the original Hi8 tape, but don't want to have to dig out all the bits to copy it to VHS...

"Sally Thomsett"

Oh dear, could make a happy man very, very old...

Reply to
Mother

Dribble

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Lol.... and for those of us who are just Bald before our time and haven't a clue who Martyn is on about.....

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

She's aged a bit - looks more like Margaret Thatcher now :)

I preferred her in the Man about the House days.

Reply to
David French