Longest Land Rover Procession

April 17/18 Sat/Sun Longest Land Rover Procession Towcester Racecourse, Northamptonshire UK

Anyone know anything about this? I emailed the guy about eight weeks ago, and got no response. Jon

Reply to
Jon

It's going to have to bee a pretty long LR procession to beat the one all along the A34 waiting to get into the autojumble I saw last year. . . . . ;-)

Reply to
Exit

Try

- someone on there was saying about it - you can do a search for it - I am quite interested in going myself.

Gaynor

Reply to
Gaynor

Would this event be sponsored by BP or Q8 by any chance :o)

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

You're thinking of the London to Brighton run..... Jon

Reply to
Jon