Memory seats RRC

Silly question time...
How do you program the memory seats in a Classic RR? There's a "1" and "2" button on it, and a green button too, but I've no idea on how to program
each memory. The manual doesn't cover it, and I can't find owt on internet.
--
Thanks,
Paul

Can't speak for the RRC, but on the P38, the routine is - set seat & mirror positions, press button 1, press and hold large button (perhaps equivalent of your green button) untilo you hear a beep. Then pressing button 1 will always restore those positions. Same for button 2. RRC may be similar.
HTH
--
Rich
==============================

***keep it pressed, and at the same time***

Oops - missed a bit out (above).
--
Rich

Thanks, I'll try that.