Memory seats RRC

Silly question time...

How do you program the memory seats in a Classic RR? There's a "1" and "2" button on it, and a green button too, but I've no idea on how to program each memory. The manual doesn't cover it, and I can't find owt on internet.

Reply to
Pacman

so Pacman was, like...

Can't speak for the RRC, but on the P38, the routine is - set seat & mirror positions, press button 1, press and hold large button (perhaps equivalent of your green button) untilo you hear a beep. Then pressing button 1 will always restore those positions. Same for button 2. RRC may be similar.

HTH

Reply to
Richard Brookman

so Richard Brookman was, like...

***keep it pressed, and at the same time***

Oops - missed a bit out (above).

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Thanks, I'll try that.