Merry Christmas

to all our readers...

have a good one, and take care when kissing Land Rovers...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Not so loud, there's a good chap...

And for those about to visit the Mother in Law, and who would prefer to give the Landie a peck on the cheek instead, we salute you.

ho ho ho...

Mother

Too late - she's been here two days with two to go, Land Rover banished to be parked, all alone, in a field to make driveway space for visitors cars.....

*sob* still got trial by present opening... hack the turkey.... Queens speech (woof, woof, arf arf - where's me muttley gone?).. parlour games (or whatever they're called nowadays)..

Still, only twelve for Christmas Dinner - piece of p*ss cooking on single oven Raeburn for that lot.

Still, all back to normal on the 29th - I wonder if that BIG present under the tree is my new galvanised chassis?

Have a good one

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Merry Christmas to all - nearly over now. Been a long day - grand daughter(5) woke me at 0530. Nice day, though, fine, hot (39C) & sunny. JD

Reply to
JD

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:22:47 +0000, Austin Shackles spilled forth with the follow words of wisdom:

Merry hiccy mas to all........now where's me beer gone

Dan Allen Events Sec:- Home Counties Land Rover Club Webmaster:- Enfield Scout Sailing Association Webmaster:- Hoddesdon Radio Club Ham Call sign:- M1ETN, M3ETN Email:- snipped-for-privacy@nospam.valvesunlimited.demon.co.uk Web Site:-

Radio Club:-
Counties Landrover Club:-
Enfield Scout Sailing Association:-
Radio Address:- M1ETN@GB7TUT.#32.GBR.EU * Nothing is illegal until you get caught*Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE:

Dan Allen

Twas Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:17:08 -0000 when "Graeme" put finger to keyboard producing:

Don't worry, Land Rovers prefer grass under their feet anyway. They never seem quite happy on tarmac.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Merry Christmas.

Have a proper crimbo!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

The girls were good - they slept till 0800! Been chaos ever since though....

Equation for life at Chrimbo:

1 Bot wine for every 15 sprouts = serenity
Reply to
pl.white

Merry Christmas Austin did Santa fetch a nice RPi V8 ? or have you been a naughty boy

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero (sluff)

On or around Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:21:08 -0000, " Mike Jones Super Hero \(sluff\)" enlightened us thusly:

fat chance... mind, the one I've just fitted doesn't seem too bad. cam's a bit rattly when cold, so probably in due course I'll have the almost-new 3.9 cam from the other engine, with the almost-new followers and pushrods and rocker shafts etc., and fit them to this one, if it's still behaving. Maybe at easter time.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Are you calling Santa... 'fat' ? ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

He may be fat but he's filled More Stockings than any other bloke I know.......

Anyway enough about Martyn .... ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

and a HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)

Lee D