Mice in my Disco, HELP!

I have to disagree ONE air strike from USAF is a serious threat but usually only to the people fighting WITH the US

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Don't bother, apparently they are all already monitoring the newsgroup (apart from the poultry farm).

I'm sure the next posting in this NG is going to tell us all that NASA have implanted monitoring chips in our Hi-lift (tm) jacks, and have amazing DSP equipment that can sense when we are changing the spare tyre and send a chopper full of paras in to kidnap us. It seems to be the way this NG is heading.

David

PS: Hi mum (she works for GCHQ)

Reply to
David French

It is supposed to be a serious threat but they usually need at least one hundred air strikes to hit something important and almost always they miss the very important target (see the two bad guys they are still looking for)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Which is a shame, as it's probably only the poultry farm which owns a Land Rover...

No, no, no... They may _look_ like paras, but they're aliens really.

This NG is no different from any other, some good, some bad and mainly just slightly silly content. It's not real life, but it does reflect it.

Hi Davids mum :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Rolo's, maltesers, mars bars are quite good too.

Reply to
Nikki

Well if it doesn't help with catching them, at least they may tire themselves out playing footie with it...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

in article BB99CC67.15984% snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com, Nikki at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 26/9/03 10:58 am:

Sod the mice can I get into this Landrover?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Probably the reason they are there in the first place.

Reply to
Nikki