Microcat?

Anybody know where to get hold of Microcat discs? I am looking for one for Landrover and Ford (don't ask). I had one a year or so ago, but have managed to corrupt the disc - ran it over (don't ask even more).

I cannot remember where I got it from.

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

You will need to obtain older discs as the new ones "expire" every month or so refusing to start the program. I trust you have made or obtained the neccessary security "dongle"

Reply to
Adrian England

Er, no? dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

Microcat parts catalogue is available from Ebay fairly regularly, got a copy myself not so long ago, expect to pay about £6-8 for it. It's cracked of course so it'll run without a dongle in the printer port. Watch out if your're running Windows 2000 though, it won't run very well (if at all) on this operating system.

Reply to
cutlea01

On or around Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:42:07 -0000, "Foxhunter" enlightened us thusly:

spoilsport.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

well it is a long story, but suffice to say, my laptop did not fair too well either. I was unloading some bags and bits and bobs from back of my Rangie (before she departed for the Touareg) and placed them on ground beside the car. I then heard phone ringing, so left them there and went in house to answer phone. THEN, SWMBO (hormones and all) decided it was time to get her Freelander out of garage, BUT being a FEMALE who was about 9 months pregnant at time, was not concentrating and ran the bloody lot over. Needles to say, I was VERY polite about it and forgave her immediately (NOT) ------maybe why she is so hell bent on inflicting pain on me very soon (see post elsewhere)! Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

On or around Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:34:54 -0000, "Foxhunter" enlightened us thusly:

well, it was obviously your fault :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yep, as per normal when things go wrong - things go right, it was ALWAYS her idea. Things go wrong, well, time to duck. Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

or hide the tin snips;-)

Reply to
Nikki

My Grandfather used to say :-

" A woman faults are many But a man he has only two Everything they say and everything they do."

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley