Morocco

We went to St Petersburg and back in our Defender TD5 in June and loved every single thing about the journey. The long distance bug has bitten in a big way and we want to go to Morocco in April 2006. If our work was more forgiving we'd go far further afield, but hey ho.

Has anyone any hints or tips about Morocco? The really big deal is how to get there as cheaply and as quickly as possible. Part two is hints about what to do while we are there. Good bits? Bad bits?

Advice welcomed. And if you want some advice about Russia then just ask.

D&P

Reply to
rajpadf

Boat from Algeciras-Tangier [+ high speed], Algeciras-Ceuta, similar prices although worth heading for Ceuta [or topping up in Gibraltar] for the duty-free petrol.

regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark