PING: Richard at beamends!

Sent you several e-mails with no reply, either you hate me beyond belief or me mails fecked again!

I need some prices matey.

RRC LSE 93 vintage

Interior light lamps x 2 Heater control bulbs (all popped) Rear bumper trim that fits on top of bumper to tailgate crossmember, made from steel & it's well rusty!

4 Range Rover wheel centre caps, some scrote pinched em! 2 headlamps units, both are holed with ice inside! Some decent bulbs, not higher wattage, better light quality type Air suspension 'up' switch or bulb that fits inside it Under bonnet lamp assembly 2 new rear mudflaps, ones ripped nealy off (by me!!)and bolts & brackets needed Both exhaults manifold gaskets Rear wash wipe washer motor, not working!

You might as well give me a price for a new exhaust from the front to the back, looks very rusty, might last the winter, might not

Ta matey

Reply to
Nige

It's probably my end, and I probably can't even get away with blaming BT this time - I've been swamped this week, and then I had to send the most part of a 90 to Italy and the truck turned up a day early and I got *another* cold and the bloody gas ran out and..... arrrrghhhh!

Quote despatched this morning.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd