My first show type thingy!

Anyone here going to Langley farm thingy in September?? I might go along for the laugh.

I have only met two members of the group in person!

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

I've never been, but know quite a lot of that crowd from other events and they're a pretty friendly and welcoming bunch - bonkers too mind, so you'll fit in a treat. Go and enjoy :-)

Reply to
Mother

I'll have to go as it's only over the hill and I need more bits, I think it was £10 to get in last time but they din't charge me to get in cos I went on a motorbike. Bought loads of stuff and went back later in landy and picked it up. Bloody stupid narrow lane to get in so they only let people in one way and change to the other way with radios, takes ages. Good place to buy s/h bits quite cheap, I've been loads of times collecting bits for my crusty 90 (though getting less crusty now badly rotten bulkhead replaced)

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn

Yep, it's good. The perfect antidote to Billing and the other 'commercial' shows. Turn up, park, open beer and relax...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs