What is this thingy in my 206?

Does anyone know what the f*ck this is? It's been attached to 2 clips right in the middle of the inside of the glove box on my 206 since I bought it.

Is it anything to do with the 206 or just a couple of pieces of junk that have been left there? It's driving me potty wondering what it is.

There are two parts to it. A pin and a collar thingie.

Thanks

Account Name

It looks like a tool for doing locks on the glove boxes.or call into your peugeot dealer and show them to let you know what it is .

Reply to
Chrs

Forgot to mention. It's about 1.5 inches long.

Reply to
Account Name