Need help removing the mainshaft bearing holder

I need to pull my main input gear on my 96 d1. PTO cover is off, and now I am staring at the bearing holder, but it wont budge no matter what i do. Need some hints as to how to get it off as the factory manuals just say "remove".

Scot

Reply to
Scot

Scot Hi,

I would suggest you take a look at the Ashcroft transmissions webpage. Look under the transfer box pages and they give a complete analysis on how to remove the main input gear.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos