Need some 16 inch wheels for...

My D2, for tyres that are 235/16/70 size. Not arsed about condition as long as they are round & not bent etc.

Got some mud tyres & no wheels to put 'em on.

Help!

Reply to
Nige

Hi I have four three spoke rims off a range rover clasic if they are of any use, I am from York.

Regards Martin

Reply to
Martin

On or around Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:08:25 GMT, "Martin" enlightened us thusly:

won't fit the D2.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Got a set off a P38 which will fit.

Hertfordshire though, bit of a way away.

You buying or scrounging (haven't decided if I am selling or giving!).

David

Reply to
rads