Need some parts to do an adapter (300TDI)

Hello to all As people all over the world read this there may be the parts closer than I think. What I need is a used 300TDI flex plate (300TDI ro ZF transmission) Also need a used 300TDI pressure plate (clutch cover) We are designing a new backend that will fit the 300TDI (flywheel housing) so that it will work with a collection of GM transmissions. The actual part we are having built is for the HS 2.8 TGV but will work with the 300TDI as the back ends of the block are the same. I need the parts close to California in the USA or easily shipped.

Thanking all

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen