New Defender

For anyone who still lurks in here. I had a call today from a Land rover dealer and they told me the new Defender would be out next year. Told her I would believe it when I saw it.

Reply to
bert

Not heard anything about it at all and that is unusual if it's due out next year. Normally Autocar also have articles on forthcoming important vehicles, drives of preproduction vehicles etc but nothing on the new Defender. Worrying as far as I'm concerned, doubt it will be anything like the old vehicle, indeed it might well be a family of vehicles including "lifestyle'. That would give them three lines of vehicles Defender, Discovery, Range Rover.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

In message , bert writes

Well, I've just seen these posts here, so miracles can happen.

I see I last posted here in Feb 2016 and, unbelievably, I'm still in the same state as I was then - looking to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee (now nice to drive and all important faults fixed) for a facelift Disco2 of about '04 reg.

Reply to
Bill