New toy :-)

I'm pretty sure there are laws in this country restricting the driver from seeing a "television" picture. Even extends to scrolling text on RDS radios, through that might be over zealous interpretation of the rules.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:27:15 +0100, .mother enlightened us thusly:

glad to have you back, Martyn. BTW, how went the ocular problems, previously?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

By law it defaults to only being viewable when in Park or Neutral and the handbrake on. There are hacks - but I'd not advise them.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Seems fine - very thin specs now!

Still a few headaches, but I'm not convinced that's down to the eye, more Charlotte related ;-)

Reply to
.mother

On or around Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:16:48 +0100, .mother enlightened us thusly:

does she read this? :-)

glad to hear it seems OK, sight is not something you want problems with.

Next LR to be painted here is gonna be purple, the 110 will have a nice loud horn (already on it) and a big sod-off spotlight in the middle of the grille.

then I need the right track to play on the stereo...

we must get around to doing the "purple land rover club"...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If she ever had read this, I'd have been wormbait years ago Austin!

Reply to
.mother