New Toy

Well, I actually got my new toy yesterday. 1963 series IIa, 88" pickup that has had all sorts of wierd things done previously. I knew about the more obvious ones - Holden engine conversion, twin fuel tanks, Defender front panels and butchered dashboard. But a quick 150km dash home (with several unplanned stoppages) has proven that the diffs are 4.1 ratio and the brakes are in need of urgent attention. A bonus was getting a pair of spare half shafts, a diff head and a clutch pressure plate thrown in.

Pictures at

EMB