My "new" toy.

Ok not all that new but picked up another polo on the 29th a 1.3 on a K. It's got a genuine 85k on the clock with MOT and bills to prove it. Puts a big grin on my face when even I find a nice B road even if it dose torque steer a bit.

Reply to
Depresion

I was entertained by the 1.0 K reg Polo I drove. Seemed a bit understeery though. My left foot sorted that out and we were soon sideways ;).

Reply to
Doki

Polos are one of those funny cars - you see more of the older, round-light ones than you do the refinished models. Oddly satisfying to drive, too.

Watch the headgasket - last year I remember several suffering failures on low mileage cars, and a couple of years ago my gf's 52,000mile F-plater suffered it.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Torque steer on a 1.3? If it's not a modified G40 are you sure it's not just knackered suspension bushes?

Reply to
Homer

Nothing wrong with the suspension. Oh did I forget to mention the supercharger? ;)

Reply to
Depresion

I'm not sure but I think the head gasket was uprated along with the sodium valves.

Reply to
Depresion

Hehehehehe!!!!

I get torque steer ... but thats 128bhp in a 720kg ax for you!!

Reply to
FEo2 Welder