Newbury Land Rover Sortout

Anyone going to this at the weekend?

Sat 1st?

Mark

9090
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

yes indeedy. Lots to look at, loads of folk to meet.

Reply to
Landylover

I'll be there.... Haven't been since it moved to Newbury but I'm in the market for some dif guards and other odds and ends. What's the format these days; is it still all second hand stuff or do some of the traders who attend the land rover shows and advertise in the magazines also go?

See you in the mud,

M.

Reply to
McBad