Keighley Yorkshire...

Anyone live near Keighley in Yorkshire and know of "Knowle Springs Garage"?

They have a Land Rover in that interests me but it's 265 miles from me.

" LAND ROVER 110 COUNTY STATION WAGON, A reg. in blue, 12 seater V8 with Land Rover LPG conversion, chunky wheels & tyres, MoT end Jan 05, tax till end May, be very quick at. £1,995 .

Knowle Springs Garage Tel: 01535 608555 or 07810 512905" If someone could let me know if it is what they say it is and worth me spending all day on a train I'd appreciate it. I just want an impartial overview.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

To my knowledge there has never been a 'Land Rover LPG conversion' offered. Perhaps you could get them to send digital photos of the bulkhead, engine bay, interior etc?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Twas Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:04:47 +0000 when Tim Hobbs put finger to keyboard producing:

There's a point...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Can call in on Monday and get pics for you.

Reply to
wayne

Twas Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:21:01 GMT when snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk put finger to keyboard producing:

That'd be cool. Thanks ;o)